What kind of POSTS we want?
We have categorized posts into various areas, and Post shall be according to that.
- An alumnus can share his past experiences/stories at JEC.
His success story, lifetime achievements, advisory to present students and interview about him/her, etc.
- A student who has accomplished something to cheer about or excellence in his academics can share his story, study secrets, interview, achievements, etc.
- A staff/faculty can post about his views/opinions regarding teaching experiences, his/her achievements, post about any extra tutorial or study related things to share with students.
- Technical articles or Literary works (Poems/Essays, etc.) are also very much welcomed here, this will give everyone a platform to share the hidden talents they have.
ARTS: If you sing/dance/perform or you have photography interests, this is a place to show your brilliance to the best audience you can ever get, WHY best? Because they are JECians
- Projects Ideas: Any branch you may be in, always many ideas come into your mind, share with those who care about it, and get Feedback that matters.
- Softwares/Coding/Websites: If you are a CSE/IT freak, showcase your work here, we will help you spread the word.
How to write posts?
First and foremost point is that we ban plagiarism, never submit anything other than original work. Copy-pasting makes you look dull and lame.
Posts can be in ANY LANGUAGE you wish to write in.
Avoid being NEGATIVE. Spread the goodness. But remember, we don’t condemn you off telling the truth, speak what’s right! Always. Its the choice of words that makes the difference.
We insist on proofread-ed articles/posts, or well edited audio/video posts.
You can apply licenses to your content, we respect your rights.
If you have any questions, always contact us.
ANY MORE IDEAS/SUGGESTIONS about INCLUDING MORE POST CATEGORIES, do let us know
All your posts will be moderated and proofread-ed so that no errors occur.
- Use good grammar. Basically start sentences with a capital and end it with punctuation.
- Don’t double post. That’s when you post one after another instead of editing your existing first post.
- Don’t cross post. That’s when you repeat a post in multiple threads.
- Create relevant subjects for posts. Shit like “OMG” for a subject is immature and asinine.
- Be kind to others. How hard is it not to be an @rude?
- Act like you’re older than 18 we all know you are but just a reminder.
Short advice to current students:
Acting like a pro is the next step to becoming a PRO. Watch your words and action, we have members in thisgroup who completed their degree much before when you were born. Give respect and take help as much as you can. All are here to help each other.
Everyone here is well responsible and senseable enough to understand what is SPAM and when not to SPAM.
Consider this your own site and act as you think. Got a problem ask here — Want to help someone, participate here. Want to share links? Just drive to another group,their are tons out their.