- Name: Female, CSE’14
- Institute: JEC Jabalpur
- Type: Training
- Duration: 6 weeks
- Year: 2013
- Stipend Available: No
- Applicable for: Computer Science / IT
- Domain: Web development with PHP
- Organization interned with: Centre of Research and Industrial Staff Performance (CRISP) Academy, Jabalpur
APPLYING for the internship – How, When, Where?
- Direct Registration of trainees for summer training is done at CRISP Academy, Jabalpur office beside RIMT College, Labour Chowk, Kamla Nehru Nagar.
In ONE LINE, express your Overall Experience about your internship?
- Very good experience, programming, scripting and web designing all in one course.
ONE THING, you LOVED the MOST
- Database connectivity, Encryption, MVC Programming were very interesting topics
- Basics of Web development,Scripting, Database Connectivity are to be studied and same are to be practiced with PHP
- 2-3 hour session of lab practice for 6 days in a week.
- A project is to be submitted by the trainees at the end of the course.
1. Basics of Web Development and PHP
2. Form processing
3. Content Management
4. MVC Programming
5. Encryption and Security
6. Version Control with GIT
7. Regular Expression in PHP
8. Session and Cookie control
9. Fundamentals of Web engineering
FRIENDS, FOOD, TRAVEL and CITY
- Not an outstation location.
Do you think your training or internship helped you professionally or personally ?
- The training was focused on a powerful and popular tool for web development PHP, and therefore beneficial from professional perspective.
- Other aspects of web development, web technologies, engineering and problem solving programming were also there in the course.
- Pre-Placement Offered : No
- Rate your internship/training: 9/10
- Would you recommend it to your friends, juniors? : Yes