- Internship story – IT’15, JEC @BrowseBoard, New Delhi
- Internship in networking domain at O-Zone Networks Pvt. Ltd – New Delhi
- Summer Internship at – Venture Hire Education Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Summer Internship at (On-site MPSEB) TCS – Jabalpur
- Summer Training at Centre of Research and Industrial Staff Performance (CRISP) Academy, Jabalpur
- Name: Neha Nupoor, Alumnus, Electronics 2012 batch
- Institute: JEC Jabalpur
- Type: Internship
- Duration: 4 weeks
- Year: 2011
- Stipend Available: Yes
- Applicable for: Electronics
- Domain: Signalling
- Organization interned with: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation
APPLYING for the internship – How, When, Where?
- Apply 4-5 months before your internship dates in mail.
- If you are selected, you will be informed.
In ONE LINE, express your Overall Experience about your internship?
- One can get all possible technologies of related to Electronics Domain in one place, with most talented minds around.
ONE THING, you LOVED the MOST
- Seeing real time simulation of running trains on a huge display,main server of DMRC.
- General introduction to processes and devising an algorithm to avoid conflicts in trains’ naming.
- Start at 10:00 AM
- lunch break at 1:00 PM
- free by 4:00 PM.
- How DMRC trains run.
- What problems were there logically(best part).
- What technologies they were using.
- Saw the main server that is the heart of entire DMRC.
FRIENDS, FOOD, TRAVEL and CITY
- Delhi is an awesome place in itself.
Do you think your training or internship helped you professionally or personally ?
Pre-Placement Offered : No
Rate your internship/training: 8/10
Would you recommend it to your friends, juniors? : Yes
ANYTHING ELSE that wasn’t asked here?
- Was never asked to make coffee for employees!!
Leave your comments below, would love to answer your questions.