- Name: Male, CSE’14
- Institute: JEC Jabalpur
- Type: Internship
- Duration: 6 weeks
- Year: 2013
- Stipend Available: No
- Applicable for: Computer Science / IT
- Domain: Networking
- Organization interned with: O-Zone Networks Pvt. Ltd. (On-site project at Anya Hotels and Resorts)
APPLYING for the internship – How, When, Where?
- Application can be sent directly to their Delhi office
- If you have any references then it is the most viable way.
- Applications can also be dropped directly to Anya Hotels and Resorts,Gurgaon.
In ONE LINE, express your Overall Experience about your internship?
- Exciting, knowledgeable, enjoyable.
ONE THING, you LOVED the MOST
- Connecting to the people from different domains as a 5 start hotel has various departments.
- Maintenance of the network of the whole hotel.
- It includes cabling, configuring access points,Routers etc., resolving simple LAN issues.
- There is a loss of hustle and bustle travelling in Delhi metro during peak hours.
- So it took me 2 hours to travel to Gurgaon.
- I used to return at 8pm after working for 8 hours.
- But yes you can really enjoy Delhi on Sundays 😉
- Deploying devices to various use while creating a network.
- Managing the Firewall.
- Managing Active directories as a network administrator.
FRIENDS, FOOD, TRAVEL and CITY
- Do not worry about the friends, in the hotel you will meet a lot of young people and ample of time to have fun.
- The food is provided for free to interns and it follows the five star standards.
- Travelling is easier because of Delhi Metro.
- Delhi is a beautiful place to hang out with friends and a lot of places are there to visit. Delhi is also known for an amazing night life, so it is.
Do you think your training or internship helped you professionally or personally ?
- Doing internship helped me enhance my technical as well as communication skills.
- Moreover it also widened my social network.
- Pre-Placement Offered : No
- Rate your internship/training: 7/10
- Would you recommend it to your friends, juniors? : Yes